Almond Butter Oats Bites
By Susan Reardon Galante
- 1 cup GreenWise organic oats
- 1 cup GreenWise organic raw almonds
- 1 1⁄2 cup GreenWise dried fruit
- 1⁄2 tsp. GreenWise organic cinnamon
- 1⁄2 tsp. Sea salt
- 2 GreenWise organic, cage-free, large eggs
- 1⁄3 cup Coconut palm sugar
- 1 tsp. GreenWise organic vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 cup Vegan chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 cup GreenWise unsweetened, organic coconut flakes
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Lightly oil or coat an 8×8 baking pan with cooking spray.
- Place oats, almonds, dried fruit, cinnamon, and sea salt in a food processor and pulse until mixture is finely chopped.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, coconut palm sugar and vanilla.
- Add oats mixture and chocolate chips and stir to combine.
- Transfer to baking pan and flatten down gently with the back of a spoon or spatula to spread evenly.
- Bake for 18 minutes or until the edges turn golden brown.
- Sprinkle coconut flakes over the top.
- Let cool completely in pan before slicing into bars.