Cheese & Tomato Stuffed Mushrooms
By Claudia de la Espriella
- GreenWise Organic Whole Baby Bella Mushrooms
- GreenWise Organic Tomato Basil Sauce
- Publix Deli Grated Pecorino Romano Sheep’s Milk Cheese
- GreenWise Organic Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
- Preheat oven to 370°F.
- Wash the mushrooms and cut out the stems.
- Using a teaspoon, fill the caps of the mushrooms with the grated sheep’s cheese.
- Add a teaspoon of the tomato basil sauce to each mushroom.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes.
- You can also drizzle some olive oil to taste. Enjoy!