Chicken Fiesta Soup
By Jennifer Marseille
- 1 carton GreenWise Organic Chicken Broth
- 3 cups chicken breast from GreenWise Rotisserie Chicken (only using about 1/2 of the meat)
- 1 can GreenWise organic black beans
- 1 can GreenWise organic canned corn
- 1 jar GreenWise Organic salsa (mild, medium or hot)
- 1 bag Publix frozen steam in bag brown rice
- 8 cups of water
- 1 teaspoon Publix onion powder
- 1 teaspoon GreenWise Oraganic Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Publix salt
- 1 teaspoon Publix cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon GreenWise Organic Cayenne Pepper (optional)
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro for garnish (optional)
- 1 bag GreenWise Black Bean & Quinoa Tortilla chips (for serving on side/optional)
- Put all ingredients in a large pot.
- Bring to a boil, then simmer for 15 minutes at low heat.
- Garnish with cilantro and a sprinkle of shredded Mexican cheese or sour cream, if desired.