Mom-vocado Chocolate Mousse
By Essence Nutrition | Monica
- 1 Publix avocado
- 2 tablespoon cacao powder or unsweetened cocoa powder
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2 tablespoon Publix or GreenWise organic milk – 2% or whole (Publix unsweetened almond milk good substitute)
- 1 teaspoon GreenWise vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoon GreenWise honey
- Handful of GreenWise animal crackers; crushed
- 1-2 Publix Gummy Worms or Bears
- 1 teaspoon GreenWise chocolate morsels
- 1 teaspoon GreenWise chia seeds
- 1 GreenWise mint leaf; shredded
- Few organic raspberries
- Puree all pudding ingredients until smooth. You can add more milk to thin it if needed. Chill for 2 hours or until cold. Have your child “plant” the toppings.
- Fun trick: tell your kids to try to find the Vitamin E buried inside from the avocado.