No-Noodle Zucchini Lasagna
By Andrea Minski
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 2 lbs. GreenWise ground turkey, 93% lean
- 4 to 6 zucchini
- 1 tomato, diced
- GreenWise Coconut oil
- 6 oz. GreenWise organic shredded cheese (one bag)
- 6 oz. GreenWise organic cheese slices (one bag)
- In a large skillet, sauté the onions and diced tomatoes in GreenWise coconut oil.
- Add salt, pepper and any other condiment that you would like.
- Add the ground turkey and cook thoroughly.
- Cut the zucchini lengthwise into thin slices. Put sliced zucchini in boiling water for a few seconds.
- Assemble the lasagna: first add a little bit of oil, then a layer of zucchini slices, a layer of meat and a layer of cheese slices. The last layer should be zucchini and top it with shredded cheese.
- Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.