Peanut Butter Banana Baked Oatmeal
By Leah Goldglantz
- 2 cups GreenWise Oats Organic, Old Fashioned
- 1 tbsp GreenWise Flax Seeds, Organic, Milled
- 2 cups Publix almond milk
- 1 Banana sliced
- ½ tsp GreenWise Cinnamon, Ground
- 1 tbsp Greenwise Peanut Butter
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Combine the oats, flax seeds and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- Add 2 cups of almond milk, followed by the mashed banana and peanut butter, then mix well.
- Pour oatmeal mixture into an 8×8 or 9×9 baking dish, lined with parchment paper (or lightly grease with coconut oil.)
- Top it off with sliced bananas.
- Bake the oven for 25 – 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and drizzle the peanut butter on top.
- Slice into squares and enjoy.