Quinoa Vegan Bowl
By Paula D’Elia | @pau_secrets
- 2 cups cooked GreenWise organic Quinoa
- 1 can low sodium GreenWise organic chickpeas (drained)
- ½ cup GreenWise organic frozen green peas
- 1 big sweet potato (or 2 small) cooked in steamer cut in halves
- 1 avocado in pieces
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes cut in halves
- ½ cup white bottom mushrooms
- ½ cup microgreens (alfalfa sprouts, broccoli sprouts, etc.)
- Himalayan pink salt (optional)
- Natural Lemon juice (1 lemon)
- 2 big tablespoons of GreenWise organic olive oil
- Organic Lemon + Pepper seasoning blend (to taste)
- Cook quinoa as per package instructions.
- Steam or cook the sweet potatoes.
- Steam the green peas.
- Prepare the other vegetables.
- When all this is ready to serve in a bowl, plate as follows: 1 cup of quinoa in the center, and add nicely all the rest of the ingredients around. Make sure the quinoa and sweet potato are still warm (if possible.)
- Season with dressing drizzled all over the bowl and always add Love!