Salmon & Zucchini Patties
By Mary Gamarra Whitehead
- 2 GreenWise salmon fillets
- 1 GreenWise zucchini
- 6 Tbsp GreenWise almond flour
- Himalayan salt
- GreenWise coconut oil
- Spiralize the raw zucchini using a vegetable peeler it.
- Apply light pressure and work lengthwise, so you end up with zucchini noodles.
- Avoid the center part with the seeds, otherwise your mix will end up “mushy”.
- Once the zucchini noodles are done, squeeze out all water excess with a paper towel.
- Next, take the skin off the salmon fillet, discard it and mix the salmon with the zucchini.
- Add the almond flour and mix.
- Add salt
- Once you have a nice mix, form the patties and either bake them or fry them.
- I recommend frying them in coconut or avocado oil for added healthy fats.
- Serve with a slice of lemon and enjoy!