Spinach & Zucchini Cream
By Ana Gabriela Adames
- 2 garlic cloves
- 6 cups of GreenWise Organic Spinach
- 2 Zucchinis
- 1/2 Red pepper
- GreenWise Organic Vegetable Broth
- 2 teaspoon of GreenWise Greek Yogurt
- 1 teaspoon of GreenWise organic chia seeds
- Paprika Pink salt
- Slice garlic cloves and zucchini.
- Place over medium heat in a non-stick pan: garlic, red pepper, spinach and zucchini.
- Add paprika and pink salt to taste.
- Stir and cook until the zucchini is golden brown.
- Place in a blender, adding GreenWise Organic Vegetable Broth
- Serve in a bowl and top with 1 tablespoon of GreenWise Greek yogurt and chia seeds.