Zucchini and Walnut Bread
By Paula Acosta
- Butter, for greasing
- 1 1/2 cups GreenWise almond flour
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon GreenWise ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon GreenWise organic ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon GreenWise organic vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon GreenWise organic apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup GreenWise stevia blend, organic
- 2 GreenWise eggs, organic, large
- 1/2 cup GreenWise coconut oil, virgin, organic, unrefined
- 1 cup GreenWise organic raw walnuts, coarsely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Grease the pan and line with parchment paper.
- Sift together the almond flour, baking powder, and spices into a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, beat the stevia, eggs, coconut oil, apple vinegar and vanilla extract to a creamy consistency.
- Add the flour mixture, walnuts, and zucchini to the bowl and fold in to make a smooth batter.
- Bake in the oven for 45-50 minutes, until firm to the touch.
- Let it cool in the pan for 20 minutes before serving.